PcDs HnA World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Explanation why i can't be online at BNet Europe

5 posters

Go down

Explanation why i can't be online at BNet Europe Empty Explanation why i can't be online at BNet Europe

Post  Edward- Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:08 pm

Dear friends. I made this topic to let you know why i can't be online. I start first with this. I have WarCraft III The Frozen Throne Server Northrend(Europe) restriction. I can't explain why because last night before I can't log on to Europe was everything fine, but next morning while I wake up and tried to connect to Northrend(Europe) i couldn't log in because of this message:

Unable to connect to Battle.net.
You might be trying to connect an invalid Battle.net server. If you are using a modem, you may need manually connect to the Internet before connecting to Battle.net. Tonight myself - Edward - real name (Vasil Petrov) - Location Bulgaria(BG) and one of my best friends iShot was trying to resolve the restriction problem, but unfortunately with not good progress. We change the gateway but while do that i was connect to server named Northrend(Europe) on my WarCraft III The Frozen Throne screen menu and then i connected, but my and iShot suprise was that This Server was hosted by Dacom while i log on i saw many games but our Clan PacDonalds didn't exist and i was not member, so I've fix registry with Tune UP registry fixer then uninstall current Wc3 product then after Tune UP clean all the registry I restart Computer, then install WarCraft III try to log on in Europe, but with not success and we've trying everything that we can from the tips about how to fix this, but non had fix this restriction. I know the reasons for restriction, because while i was at Netherlands I had the same problem and sending mails to Blizzard Entertainment about how to fix this restriction, and they said they nothing they can do to fix it non can fix restriction so they said the only thing that i must do is waiting until the restriction expired. That's. I'm most of times active at skype so you can find me at skype. My account name is mountain_king2. So this is the reason. The future reason is if I'm not online at skype at next 2 weeks that means my mom refusing to give money for Internet(some of you will said: Big Deal when your internet cost only 9-10 Euro. Now let me tell ya why. First as you know or not Bulgaria is East Europe Country who is in Euro Zone like NL DE FR ES or any better country than BG, and here only Rich people can live good unfortunately I'm not of those rich people who are born with Silver Spoon. While me and my mom are without a Job and all food and taxes are from my grandpa and my grandma Pension/Retired pay. My sister works in NL but she need money for repairing her Apartment also high taxes to pay when she work at Netherlands and she spend money for banks laws and food for her child. So you see a things who not cost to much while all those important things exist, I hate to say it but don't have money to pay for tax about Internet. That's all folks. I miss our games and our good gaming stuff

Last edited by Edward- on Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Edward-
Edward-

http://www.wwe.com/

Back to top Go down

Explanation why i can't be online at BNet Europe Empty Re: Explanation why i can't be online at BNet Europe

Post  iShoT Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:08 am

Eddie my friend, I will try to find a solution on google. Who knows.

Take care and Hope to see you soon. We will miss you if you can not have Inet. Sad

Shot.

iShoT

Back to top Go down

Explanation why i can't be online at BNet Europe Empty Re: Explanation why i can't be online at BNet Europe

Post  Edward- Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:45 am

Okay guys thanks to iShot he host his own bot on USWest and i've tested and i not lag much like on other bots so i hope you guys to come on USWest and kick some ass at Dope map Very Happy p.s Thank you for everything iShot you're the best Laughing
Edward-
Edward-

Back to top Go down

Post  Ylt Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:39 pm

Ed probably a virus, I advise you to reinstall the windows and scan antivirus
gl study
Ylt
Ylt

Back to top Go down

Post  J.P.P.P.P.P.P.P Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:35 pm

VERY NICE SHOT!!!!!! A bot on the US Server is exactly what we needed. A whole new continant to discover new talent! I just hope the americans take to the game as well as they did when edge hosted it.

I'll join ya ed, the US time and ping is better for me.

J.P.P.P.P.P.P.P
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward- Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:46 am

Ram i don't have the licensed key of Windows 7 but i had registered antivirus i had virus but after my AVG clean it same problem wont let me to connect
Edward-
Edward-

Back to top Go down

Post  Matze Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:51 am

actually it should work after restarting the router

u get 2 types of error when u wanna login to bnet, 1st is that another user is logged on under this key or 'Unable to connect to Battle.net.
You might be trying to connect an invalid Battle.net server. If you are using a modem, you may need manually connect to the Internet before connecting to Battle.net' this how u already said

i get these messages too when theres no connection to bnet cause of some problems with router, but after restarting it should work

Matze

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward- Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:23 pm

Matze wrote:actually it should work after restarting the router

u get 2 types of error when u wanna login to bnet, 1st is that another user is logged on under this key or 'Unable to connect to Battle.net.
You might be trying to connect an invalid Battle.net server. If you are using a modem, you may need manually connect to the Internet before connecting to Battle.net' this how u already said

i get these messages too when theres no connection to bnet cause of some problems with router, but after restarting it should work

It can work if you have Modem with Router, but unfortunately I have Local Area Network with direct cable from the Internet Provider and real IP address so i can't restart my connection or change IP
Edward-
Edward-

Back to top Go down

Explanation why i can't be online at BNet Europe Empty WIN 7 Keys

Post  iShoT Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:04 pm

I can give you one real Key for windows 7 professional Eddie its not a big deal.
Just tell me if you need a 32bits or 64 bits version.

Cya

iShoT

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward- Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:26 pm

thanks Shoty btw i hope if i download the registered windows 7 mb my restriction will be over i hope so.
Edward-
Edward-

Back to top Go down

Post  J.P.P.P.P.P.P.P Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:57 am

EDDDDDDDDD, wats your name on Lorderon server and whats the bots name... i want to play sum games with a better ping Very Happy

J.P.P.P.P.P.P.P
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward- Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:55 am

J.P.P.P.P.P.P.P wrote:EDDDDDDDDD, wats your name on Lorderon server and whats the bots name... i want to play sum games with a better ping Very Happy

Lordaeron USWest my account is Edward and bot name is ShoTBoT but ShoT must make him to be online because bot is not always online
Edward-
Edward-

Back to top Go down

Post  iShoT Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:23 am

Edward- wrote:
J.P.P.P.P.P.P.P wrote:EDDDDDDDDD, wats your name on Lorderon server and whats the bots name... i want to play sum games with a better ping Very Happy

Lordaeron USWest my account is Edward and bot name is ShoTBoT but ShoT must make him to be online because bot is not always online

What a stupid botname, i should change it xD. yeah sorry i'm not always online...

iShoT

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward- Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:25 am

iShoT wrote: What a stupid botname, i should change it xD. yeah sorry i'm not always online...

no problem dude, but the problem is that the HnA isn't popular map and only stupid moron bots join and can't download the map Rolling Eyes
Edward-
Edward-

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward- Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:43 am

Another Restriction for 2 weeks! Good chance for Training
Edward-
Edward-

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum