PcDs HnA World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ClanWar Combo

5 posters

Go down

ClanWar Combo Empty ClanWar Combo

Post  Ramm Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:30 am

How should look CW alli and horde combo then my sugsestion is:
Ally:
-MK (for sure)
-Druid (prefer him instant of Pala cuz hex , heal , dispeel is imba)
-Tinker (batman can be but i prefer tinker)
-Warden (cuz agi)
-Kotg (or Naga I prefer kotg root , heal later imba aura )

Horde:
-sh (dont need say why)
-warden
-cl
-beasty
-dl (last hero is problem sleep , wave aura and imba ulti can be here same Lich or Tc )
Ramm
Ramm
Admin

Back to top Go down

ClanWar Combo Empty Re: ClanWar Combo

Post  StiFleR01 Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:37 am

yes but it also depends of skill of each one, if someone prefers to play lich ot tc instead of cl, let him do. A good lich is still better than a so-so dl Smile

StiFleR01

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Weezy Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:32 am

why cl.. Not better to play Tc?

Mr.Weezy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramm Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:38 am

dunno...i prefer cl instant of wave is bettles u can make imba block but how I said its just my suggestion
Ramm
Ramm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  J.P.P.P.P.P.P.P Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:13 pm

I think naga is a 100% hero imo.... i mean if you use tornado well you can easily kill an entire tream and if shes gaurded well, theres really not much the other team can do about it, not to mention her imba frost arrows and late game invaunerable mana shield.

For horde i know it sounds a bit crazy but a combo that has worked well for me in the past is Beasty, CL, Lich, FS, TC. FS and Beasty can use their ulti on towers (on level 6 can kill entire front row in under 8 seconds and entire back row in under 15 seconds) while tc, cl and lich stand next to them. Cl and tc both have great aoe stuns to keep the enemy from attacking, they can surround themselves with wolves, beetles and bears so the enemys cant even get near them, lich can put frost shield over everyone to make them even harder to kill and then use death and decay over them so mellee heroes cannot come near them without getting smashed. TC can help kill the towers even faster using wave and cl can use his ulti to kill the creeps even faster. In addition to this insane tower killing strategy, you have amazing hero focus combo... you can completely lock down low hp heroes at the start of the game with triple stun and nova and you can constantly surround enemy heroes with summons. The only problems defending the farseer and lich but you have 3 stuns, nova and frost shield to do that and you can always buy speed pots and antimagic. Sh instead of lich could also work because he can use his heal instead of frost shield and ulti instead of death and decay and hex instead of nova, he can also surround even better using wards.

This kind of strategy isn't popular because its never really been tried, but in theory it would work very well and i cant see why we shouldn't at least try something like that in some practice games to see if it does, it would definately take the other clans by suprise. Of course, using a regular strategy would be a safer option Wink but we might as well consider ALL our options.

I dont think using DL is wise anyway.. hes just too easy to kill for a strength hero and we need our tanks to really be tanks.

At the end of the day, however, i think as long as we play well and have a balanced selection of heroes it wont matter what our exact combo is.

J.P.P.P.P.P.P.P
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dark_sephiroth Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:28 pm

Horde: Sh, Warden, Beasty, Pitlord, Dl or Lich

dark_sephiroth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramm Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:51 pm

dark_sephiroth wrote:Horde: Sh, Warden, Beasty, Pitlord, Dl or Lich